Music

My favorite rappers:

Freddie Gibbs
MF DOOM
Danny Brown
Killer Mike
Devin The Dude
Curren$y
OutKast

that's in no particular order.

(not favorites but their music is cool)

Drake is a pop star.

Old Kanye better than new Kanye. He still makes amazing beats.

Jay-Z raps with a cheat code. Reasonable Doubt is a classic.

Battle Rap is becoming more mainstream.

Loaded Lux: All time greatest. First battle I saw was him vs. Cal... Funeral.

K Shine.

The Clips vs. Ill Will battle was fire.

Anyway, I been up on battle rap since 2012. I watched a few early SMACK vids in college. But never started following it until 2012 when Lux did what he did.



This entire post is irrelevant and just here for the record.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Opportunity Less Community

Love My People

Schooling Putin Sample