Practice Makes Perfect

I consider myself to be a fairly good writer. It's something that's always been fun and relatively easy for me to do. I've written countless essays, news articles, letters, postcards, poetry, and a few short stories here and there. However, the time and space between the time I write things is pretty vast. Therefore, I'm going to use this blog to write consistently about the things that interest me. I foresee a lot of entries about international relations, Africa, energy, oil and gas, and technology. 

At the end of the day I hope to communicate my perspective to the world in a coherent, informative manner. I always strive to be entertaining and I like rhyming words. Consistency and quality. Finally, I hope to inspire.

Inspire to try harder, fly farther, take on challenges, create, and change. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Opportunity Less Community

Love My People

Schooling Putin Sample